Rev Comp MIPS Road Bike Helmet
WINNING PEDIGREE. INSPIRED BY CHAMPIONS.
Designed for everyday road riding performance, the all-new Rev Comp follows in the footsteps of the pro-level Rev, a favorite among WorldTour riders including Giro d’Italia champion Tom Dumoulin. This all-rounder introduces some new features to optimize its comfort, protection and versatility. It has 14 vents to maximize airflow, a Cinch Pro fit system for quick and comfortable fit adjustment, and is available with MIPS to offer added impact protection. Other features include integrated magnetic light mounts for riding in low-light conditions or at night.
- AirFlow 14-vent cooling system is enhanced by three large center vents pulling air through the helmet and over the rider’s head to keep them cool
- In-mold Polycarbonate (PC) shell with lightweight EPS foam provides maximum protection without being uncomfortable
- Lightweight, comfortable LiteFormâ„?webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit. It’s also hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing
- Locking cam buckles keep the LiteFormâ„?webbing anchored securely
- TransTextura Plusâ„?anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Cinch Proâ„?fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort
- Numen+ Link TL Magnetic mount compatible
- MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design
- Available Sizes:
- Medium/Large- 53-61cm
- X-Large- 55-63cm